Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Type:||Manifold Collector||Tubes:||24 Tubes|
|Insulation:||Rock Wool+ Polurethane||Housing Material:||Slivery Aluminum Alloy|
|Solar Hot Collector:||Copper Heat Pipe Tube||Pipe Material:||Copper|
|Heating System:||Thermosyphon||Application:||Water Heater|
24 Tubes Aluminum alloy Manifold Heat Pipe Pressurized Solar Collector
|Tube Size||Φ47*1500mm Φ58*1800mm|
|Tube Nos.||10 / 12 / 15 / 18 / 20 / 24 / 25 / 30|
|Heat Pipe||Copper heat pipe 14MM head|
|Efficiency||Absorptivity 0.94-0.97 (AM1.5), Emissivity 0.03-0.05 (80±5 oC)|
|Flow passage||High-quality red copper Φ35mm|
|Outer shell||Aluminum alloy plate 2mm|
|Insulation||High-density polyurethane or rock wool|
|Collector Frame||Material||Aluminum alloy 1.8~2.0mm|
|Tilt angle||25°~ 90° (-5° upright or level shift)|
|Accessories||Copper connectors, stainless steel bolts & nuts, dust-proof rubber seal, plastic tube holder|
|Working pressure||6.0 bar|
The heat pipe solar collector consists of heat pipe glass vacuum tube, pressurized manifold, supporting bracket and other related accessories
1) Solar heat pipe and its inner medium for thermal conduction, with a quick start and super daily efficiency about 55% in summer and 42% in winter, much more than that of the all-glass tube
2) The flow passage is inner closed and pressurized, no water or medium goes through glass vacuum tubes, no freeze to break vacuum tubes, able to serve in extremely cold weather
3) Heat pipe tip is inserted into a closed cannula welded into the copper flow passage, collector works well even withdrawal one or several heat pipe vacuum tubes
4) Aluminum alloy as bracket with super performance in chemical resistance, universal bracket suitable for slope and flat roof installation
5) Modularized collector, arbitrary combination with any architectural structure, adaptable to either slope roof or flat ground or upright walls, almost maintenance free collector
24 Tubes Aluminum alloy Manifold Heat Pipe Pressurized Solar Collector working principle
Step 1: The absorber coating on the inner glass tube absorbs sunlight and converts it into heat.
Step 2: Steam forms inside heat pipe which transfers heat rapidly up to the manifold.
Step 3: A pump circulates water or heat transfer fluid through the header pipe, carrying heat back to the storage tank. Gradually throughout the day the tank is heated up.
Domestic hot water for shower, washing. Solar Thermal, Project: such as School, Hospital, Hotel.
1. With special copper heat pipes,rapid heat transfer,more reliable,higher efficient
2. Perfect appearance anti-freeze,can be used in extreme cold area
3. No water in the vacuum tubes,even one glass vacuum tube broke,the whole system still can work as usual,no leakage
4. Can be connected with high pressure water pipe directly(max working pressure reach to 700 kPa)
5. Solar collector and storage tank is seperated installation
6. Pretty free installation of solar collector and storage tank according to building.
7. Easy plug-in installation and free maintenance
Contact Person: Mr.Ben Chan