Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Application:||Water Heating||Insulation:||Rock Wool+ Polurethane|
|Housing Material:||Black Aluminum Alloy||Tube Type:||Heat Pipe Vacuum Tube|
|Frame:||45 Degree Frame||Tubes:||30 Tubes|
CE Certifited Heat Pipe Vacuum Tube Solar Collector 30 Tubes
|Material||Three-target vacuum tube, red copper heat pipe, aluminum fin|
|Aluminum Alloy Manifold||Flow passage||High-quality red copper Φ35*1.0mm|
|Outer shell||Black Aluminum alloy plate 2mm|
|Insulation||Processed high-density rockwool/ polyurethane|
|Frame and Bracket||Black Aluminum alloy 1.8~2.0mm|
|Accessories||Stainless bolts & nuts, dust-proof rubber seal, plastic tube holder|
|Working Pressure||2.0-7.0 bar|
|Tilt Angle||10°~ 80° (ensure the best heat efficiency for gravity heat pipe)|
|Hail Resistance||≤ Φ25mm diameter|
1. Manifold (interior): 0.8mm thickness Red copper
2. Manifold (exterior): 2.0mm thickness Aluminum alloy
3. Glass tube dimensions: 58mm x 1.800mm
4. Insulation layer: 45mm thickness glass firber /polyurethane layer
5. Heat preservation: 72-96hrs
6. Hail resistance: 25mm
7. Max pressure: 6 bar
8. Coating of vacuum tube: Ss-c/cu
9. Frame: 2.0mm thickness Aluminum Alloy
CE Certifited Heat Pipe Vacuum Tube Solar Collector 30 Tubes working principle
1. The heat pipe series solarkollektor are always connected with existing heating supply device.
2. The selective coating on the inner Cover of the evacuated tubes converts solar energy into heat energy and transfers heat to the heat pipes by aluminium fins.
3. The liquid in the heat pipe changes into vapour which rises to the condenser.
4. The heat then passes through the heat exchanger and the vapour becomes liquid, returning to the base of the heat pipe.
5. The heat conducts to the heat transfer liquid (anti-freezing liquid or water) via a copper pipe.
6. This transference of heat into the liquid creates a continuous circulation as long as the collector is heated by the sun.
Domestic hot water for shower, washing. Solar Thermal Project: such as School, Hospital, Hotel.
1. It is the most efficient solar collector which is widely used in active hot water heating system, supplying hot water for domestic applications, dormitories, hotels, restaurants, schools, hospitals, factories, swimming pools, etc.
2. The flow passage is inner closed and pressurized, water or liquid will not flows into glass vacuum tubes, no freeze expansion or inner thermal shock to break vacuum tubes.
3. Heat pipe tip is inserted into a closed pipe cap welded into the copper flow passage, withdrawal or breaking one or several heat pipe tubes will not drain the collector loop.
4. Aluminum alloy as manifold shell and frame makes the collector superior in chemical resistance, universal frame suitable for slope and flat roof installation.
5. Modularized collector, arbitrary combination with any architectural structure, adaptable to slope roof or flat ground or upright walls, maintenance free collector
6. The collector can be used in -40oC weather with anti-freezing heat pipe.
7. System efficiency: >55% in summer and >42% in winter
Contact Person: Mr.Ben Chan